Recruitment R Us has established itself as one of the UK's leading employment agency, Specialising in providing quality staff replacement on a long term or short term basis. We pride ourselves in an efficient, courteous and helpful service to all our Client's at all times and is committed to achieving and maintaining the highest level of quality at affordable prices. Our service is benchmarked against the “Best-in-class." We are acknowledged as a quality service provider with a service you can trust.
Do you need better results from your marketing?
Have you become frustrated watching competitors pass you by while you dump money and time into marketing your company without seeing the results you deserve? If you think you can’t afford to hire a marketing company, think again because we offer a range of options that suit most companies, ranging from start-ups all the way to Fortune 500 companies. We’re selective about who we work with though, so if you’re serious about growing your company by 10 percent, 20 percent, 30 percent or even more, then let’s talk.
What is Field Marketing?
Field Marketing is the provision of highly skilled and trained people to conduct brand-building strategic (long-term) or tactical (short-term) exercises on behalf of clients. Field Marketing delivers results and ensures brand development in terms of accountability, visibility, availability and sales.
The range of Field Marketing services:
- Door to Door Marketing
- Roadshows / Events / Experiential Marketing
- Mystery Shopping
- Data & IT
Benefits of Field Marketing
- Face to face contact with the targeted customer is arguably the most effective way to reach them and outsourcing different aspects of field marketing can save companies millions of pounds
- Field Marketing companies are able to offer complex and comprehensive support to a range of marketing operations, such as counteracting a competitor's campaign or increasing market distribution
- Extensive knowledge of different industries as well as an efficient and multi-skilled task force makes these specialist companies ideal for ongoing nationwide promotions as well as one-off campaigns in small towns
- Personnel are experienced and trained and are supported by computerised reporting systems. These systems allow for a high degree of accuracy as well as high speed reporting and compilation of data, and they ensure field marketing campaigns are fully accountable
- Field Marketing allows fast and flexible solutions to the dynamics of the changing environment that is tailored to the needs of the client's market. Each campaign is individually designed to meet the client's objectives, so the reality is that any campaign might well involve two or more of the core disciplines. Thus field marketing works hard to maximize the client's budgets and give as much pay back as possible